A lot of women are looking for exercises to increase breast size, as they don’t want to be one of the thousands of women that go through with breast augmentation surgery every year.
Even though you aren’t content with the size of your breasts, you don’t have to go through with surgical procedures to increase your cup size. There are certain exercises that will help you achieve the size and shape you’re looking for in that area.
If you didn’t know your breasts consist mostly of fat. The problem with fat is that it’s not possible to gain fat in just one specific area. If this was possible you could eat fatty foods and all of the fat will go straight to your boobs. For most women fat will go directly to their stomach or thighs.
With all of that being said, exercises don’t increase breast size necessarily as they will only make your chest area look more perky and full. Exercises to increase breast size work by toning up your pectoral muscles, which are muscles that rest right below your breasts. So your goal should be to do exercises that target your pectoral muscles specifically so they can appear larger.
Exercies to Increase Breast Size
Push ups are one of the best exercises to get bigger breasts because they target your pectoral muscles specifically.
- Lay down flat on your stomach with your toes and palms touching the ground.
- Make sure your body is straight and your arms must be at least should width apart.
- Elevate your body off of the ground and then slowly lower your body as low as it can go without actually touching the floor.
- When you lower your body make sure you arms are bending to the maximum extent.
- Now straighten up your arms as you push your body back up to the highest position.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of push ups and at least 3 sets for about 3 times each week.
Chest flys are another exercise known to help make breasts look bigger.
- To perform you will have to get a pair of dumbells to hold in each hand.
- With the dumbbells in your hand lay down flat on your back on the floor or on a bench.
- Now stretch out your arms until they reach the same level as your shoulders, and make sure they are parallel to the ground.
- Raise up the dumbbells slowly and bring them over your chest until they almost touch one another.
- Now lower your arms back to the starting position to complete the rep.
- As you perform this exercise make sure you don’t bend your arms and keep them as straight as possible during the entire exercise.
- Do about 15 reps of this exercise and 3 sets. Doing this for about 3 days out of the week should give you the results you’re looking.
In order to perform this breast increasing exercise you need some exercise dip bars.
- Once you have the bars grip on to them and pull your body up.
- So that your chest benefits the most you need to incline your body outwards.
- Now lower your body back to the starting position, making sure your chest is in the same forward position.
- Do this exercise for about twenty minutes daily to get the most out of it.
Wall presses are performed the same way push ups are, but this exercise requires you to push away from a wall instead of the ground.
- To perform you will need to put both feet about 2 feet away from the wall and then put your hands flatly against it at chest height.
- Make sure you leave a gap in between your feet that is in line with the width of your shoulders.
- Do a rep by gradually leaning into the wall as you bend your arms outward.
- Once your nose almost touches the wall hold that position for about 5 seconds before returning to the staring position.
- Keep repeating this push up press until you do about 10 to 15 reps. Do about 3 sets of wall press each week to get the best results.