If you want to increase your breast size you should definitely have breast massages included in your daily routine. However, some people doubt the effectiveness of breast massages because doctors have told them that only surgery can give them the breast size they want.
I know from personal experience that massages work… when you do it right. We here at Increase My Breast get tons of testimonials daily of how well these breast massages work. Along with increasing your bust size massages have a lot of other benefits as well such as:
- Overall Appearance of Breasts: Massaging your breasts helps to tone the breast tissue, which will help your breasts look better.
- Improve Contours of Breasts
- Release Toxins: When you massage anywhere on your body you’re releasing unwanted toxins.
- Helps Improve Lymphatic System
What You Need To Know
If you’re going to use breast massages to help you get the size you want you need to learn how to do it the right way. Massaging your breasts the wrong way can actually decrease the size of your breasts.
It’s all about the motions you use. At all times your hands should be going inward. Inward circles down along the insides and up along the outsides of your breasts.
Massaging your boobs in circles going toward one another is what you’re looking for. If you massage them the in the opposite direction you’ll run the risk of reducing your breast size.
-For your left breast – Clockwise
-For your right breast – Counterclockwise
An easy way to not get this confused, is while performing the massage, your hand should be going in a downward motion over your heart at the middle of your chest, never in an upward motion because this could reduce breast size.
Creams & Oils To Use While Massaging
Creams and oils are great to use on your breasts while you’re massaging them, because they warm up and prepare the skin for the stimulation of the massage and create a healthy environment for cell growth.
Our top creams and oils to apply while massaging -
- PM (Pueraria Mirifica) Cream
- Lavender Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Flaxseed Oil
- Cocoa Butter
After a while of performing these massages you’ll eventually get into your own way of doing them. Until then check out this general guideline you should follow when you first start taking advantage of breast enlargement massages:
- Do the massages for at least 2 to 5 minutes (or more if you can) to help improve hormone development in your breasts and stop the accumulation of toxins inside your breast tissue and lymph. Most women do about 300 rotations, which would take about 5 minutes. Ideal time each session is 10 to 15 minutes.
- When you apply any cream or oil don’t use too much pressure.
- Use the flat of your fingertips or the palms of your hands in order to stimulate breast growth and flush toxic waste from the breast area via lymphatic system.
- You can also massage the underneath of the underarm area to promote circulation
- Always Inward Motions
- Massage at least 2 times everyday
- Doing it at night right before you go to bed will help them grow even faster because that’s when hormones are very active.
- Avoid massaging your nipples.
- Stay away from wearing a bra as much as you can. Definitely try not to wear one while you’re sleeping or just around the house. If you wear a push up bra remove the metal wiring, because they can prevent good circulation and damage the delicate tissue in your breasts.
Breast Enlargement Massages
Reiki is a Japanese word that means spirtual life energy. Performing this massage can help increase the amount of circulation your breasts receive, which will help breast growth. Also, this massage technique is known to help improve saggy breasts.
- Get into a good position (doesn’t matter if you stand or sit down) where you can easily grab your breasts.
- Put your palms on each breast.
- Begin rubbing your breasts in an inward, circular motion. (right hand clockwise; left hand counterclockwise)
- Press downward firmly.
- Rotate breasts beneath palms
- Rotate the breasts themselves instead of just rubbing your palms across the skin.
- Simultaneously rotate both breasts.
- Do about 300 rotations, which will take around 5 minutes to complete. (You can do less if your arms get tired)
Check out this video to get a visual of this massage technique.
Chiyomillk’s Fat Brushing Massage
Chiyomilk is kind of an internet sensation, as she’s known as the Japanese woman who successfully grew her breasts naturally from a B cup to an E cup in just 3 years! She was motivated and dedicated to grow the size of her breasts due to her boyfriend cheating on her with another woman who had larger breasts than her. Even though she really wanted to increase the size of her breasts she only wanted to do it the natural way.
Along with her massage technique, Chiyomilk also takes a variety of supplements that are only available in Japan. These supplements she took along with performing her breast massages include:
- Pueraria Mirifica
- B Up Drop
- Nano Collagen
- Bradelis Bra – She wore this to keep fat cells within the breast area after she was done performing her fat brushing massage technique.
Make sure you first identify what areas on your body you have the most fat, such as back, thighs, stomach. Believe that this unwanted fat is getting transfered to your breasts and filling them out.
- Keep your hands a little tense.
- Start to firmly push the fat from those areas to the breasts.
- Push fat from your back to the top of your chest, push the fat from your arms to the side of your breasts, and push fat from the stomach to the bottom of your breasts.
- It doesn’t matter if you are laying down or standing up as long as you can pick up the fat with your hands and feel it moving with your hands towards your breasts.
You can lay down or you can stand up as long as you can push the fat using your hands and feel it being moved with your hands to your breasts. All of us deposit fat around our bodies… even if you’re a sporty person you have some fat that can be pushed with your palms.
In the video Chiyomilk demonstrates how to transfer fat from your back to the front of your body, and then to the breasts. Most people don’t even seem like they have fat on the back to begin with.
Feng Shui Breast Massage Technique
Feng Shui is based on facilitating optimal circulation of energy throughout your body. To perform:
- Make circles on your breasts using your knuckles – 20x for each breast.
- Grab and Slap your breasts alternatively – 50x each breast.
- Claw breast with both of your hands from exterior up towards nipple – 20x for each breast.
- When you take your bra off squeeze your boobs for about ten times.
- Hold up each breast with each respective hand and massage the top half of your breasts – 20x on top half of breasts.
Using knuckles to pressure points (check out the arrows – this is where you want to place your knuckles and apply pressure, B = breast)
(20 times for each boob)
>U< (20 times for each)
(20 times for each)
B+B (make use of thumb knuckle for pressure point between breasts-20x)
(make use of thumb knuckle for pressure points beneath your breasts-20x)
Lymph Draining Massage
A lymph draining massage or lymphatic massage was first practiced in Germany to help treat lymphedema, which is the build up of fluid that happens once lymph nodes are taken out in surgery. When your lymph nodes get massaged properly it will unblock them and help things (such as essential hormones necessary for breast growth) flowing properly.
The massage involves rubbing your body down with slight pressure in the direction of your lymph nodes, which will help promote more estrogen activity and breast development. The direction of the lymph drainage from the breast is going to be from the nipple outward in all directions. However, you have to make sure you get the technique right in order to benefit from it. Check out the video below:
As for the Chi massage, Chi means channeling your energy and focusing it, so you would focus all of your mental energy on your breasts as you do it. This of course will stimulate the area and send more blood (and along with it, important nutrients) to your breasts. So it’s all about using the power of your mind in combination with the physical power you have to make your breasts grow (the massage itself).
With the chi massage you’ll need to hold your breasts in the palm of your hands and rotate them into your cleavage area. This Japanese massage requires 180 to 365 rotations to complete each session. There are a few different versions of the chi massage… take a look at a couple we like in this video below:
Breast Slapping Technique
This technique was developed by a famous therapist fromk Thailand named Khemmikka Na Songkhla. This Bangkok beautician is helping women all over increase the size of their breasts and buttocks. She discovered the benefits of slapping breasts when she was a teen and she was caught by her grandmother rubbing on some type of special breast enlargement cream.
When her grandmother seen this she told her to quit wasting her time with that rubbish and slap them until they hurt. After a few sessions of her grandmother slapping her breasts and then shocking them in ice cold water, Khemmikka grew her breast size by four inches. She eventually learned and mastered this slapping technique and is teaching it to people everywhere.
During this massage procedure Khemmikka slaps, pinches, and squeezes muscle and fat on the top half of the breasts, sides of the torso and stomach during her 6 ten minute sessions, which those who’ve undergone it have said it is painful. The Thai health department studied Tobnom’s slapping massage and concluded that her technique promoted breast growth and doesn’t cause any development of cancer cells. In the year 2003 her breast slapping technique was officially approved as a natural alternative to plastic surgery.
- With this technique you must hold one of your breasts in one of your hands and slap the areas around it.
- Keep in mind that it will sting but that means it’s working.
- This is a good technique to apply while you’re doing to fat brushing technique and moving fat from other areas to your breasts.
Other Videos of Breast Massages & Exercises You Should Check Out:
Skip to 2 Minute Mark
This Video is on Natural Breast Enlargement – 7 Minute Mark She Begins Talking About Breast Massages
- Pain in hands – reduce rotations
- Pain in arms – reduce rotations
- tender breasts – reduce rtoations
- more firmness in breasts
- reduced menstrual flow
- pain in breasts - Growing pains… can’t ever complain because they mean there’s something happening
- soreness in breasts
How do you know if you’re growing?
You know if you’re growing if you feel tingles in your breasts. You should also take measurements each month so you can see your progress. Use a dedicated measurement bra.
You don’t have to just settle on doing one massage, as you can do 2 or 3 different ones each day. Try out each of them and see which one works better for you. In my humble opinion you need to give breast massages at least 6 months before you decide if they work or not for you.
It’s a guarantee that if you apply these methods faithfully each day you will experience natural breast growth, and this is especially true if you take herbs, perform exercises that build up your chest muscles, and eat certain foods known to increase breast size. You need to get a routine developed and stick to it day in and day out.
Along with performing these massage techniques make sure you also take the right herbal supplements each day as well. Taking advantage of the phyto-estrogens that some herbs can provide will help cut down the time it’s going to take increase your breasts.
There is no right time to start massaging your breasts each day. You should massage whenever you have the time to do so. If you find it difficult doing 300 rotations just start off with 100 and work your way up.