A lot of women now a days believe bigger breasts will add to their femininity and beauty. This is why surgical procedures, creams, and gadgets that are designed to increase breast size are so popular.
However, using these methods to get bigger breast can cost a lot of money, and for the most part the gains you’ll achieve are minimal compared to the risk and expense of using these breast enhancement methods. Fortunately there are diets, massages, and exercises that can help naturally increase breast size.
Yoga is a very popular exercise that is mainly practice in order to achieve a state of peace and serenity. However, not only can yoga help you relieve stress, but these exercises can also help develop your breasts.
How Do Yoga Exercises Naturally Increase Breast Size?
Yoga exercises help your breast develop because the poses you perform will help build up the fat and glandular tissue in your breasts. The muscles that support your breasts will become stronger and more toned when you perform certain yoga poses. Check out these 4 yoga poses you need to start doing to help strengthen your chest muscles, make your breasts firmer and more shaped, and develop breast tissue.
Also known as the cobra pose, this yoga exercise will strengthen your chest muscles and help your breast look bigger.
- To perform you will first need to lay down flat on your stomach. Make sure your legs and feet are as straight as possible.
- Place your palms on the floor and keep them on the sides of your shoulders. Make sure your elbows are pointing to the back of you.
- Relax your entire body as you raise your shoulders, neck, head, and upper portion of your back off the ground. Make sure you don’t use your arms, but the muscles in your lower back area to raise your upper body off the ground as far as you can. Your arms are only to help support your weight as you raise your upper body up.
- When you reach the highest point that your torso will go slowly tilt your head upward to the ceiling.
- As you arch your navel your pelvis should stay on the ground. As you form an arch your arms might bend a little but that’s okay. Try to keep this position for at least 15 to 20 seconds before you go back to the starting position.
- Repeat the same procedure another 4 to 5 times and try to hold the arched position longer each time you perform it. After a while your flexibility and strength will improve and you’ll be able to keep your arms straight instead of bending them.
Gomukhasana is also known as the cow face pose, and this seated yoga pose will help naturally increase breast size by building up your chest muscles.
- To perform this yoga pose the first thing you will need to do is take a seat in a half lotus pose and fully extend your legs.
- Now bend your left knee, and bring your left heel up toward your right hip.
- Bend your right knee and use your hands to pull your right leg up and over your left thigh. Make sure both your knees are aligned so that they almost sit on top of one another.
- Set your feet so that they are facing away from each other in opposite directions.
- Bring your left arm over your shoulder and behind your back by bending it.
- Bring your right arm beneath your shoulder and behind your back by bending it.
- Join your right and left hands by curling your fingers and locking them together.
- Try to hold this position for around 20 seconds as you keep your back as straight as possible, and your head up.
- Reverse the position of your legs and arms and then do the pose over again. Do this for about 4 to 5 times.
Stabdhasana is a great yoga exercise to naturally increase breast size because like the other exercises listed here it will provide you with a number of different chest expansion benefits that will gradually lead to a good increase in your bust line.
- To perform you will need to stand up straight with your knees shoulder length apart.
- Make sure you bend your elbows slightly as you raise your arms up to your shoulders.
- While your elbows are at the level of your shoulders your hands should be in front of your upper body.
- Make your wrists face upwards as you spread your fingers.
- Now imagine that there is an object in front of you and push both of your hands towards it.
- The space in between your hands is where you eyes should be focused.
- As you press against this imaginary object using your muscles in your arms and chest you should stay in this position for about 20 seconds.
- Repeat this yoga exercise about 4 to 5 times.
Also known as the camel pose, this yoga exercise will help develop breast tissue and shape your breasts.
- To begin you will need to sit down on your heels and keep your feet on the floor.
- Keep your upper body in an upright position as you slowly lean backward.
- As you slowly lean backward try to use your left hand to grab a hold of your left heel, and use your right hand to grab your right heel.
- Push your stomach forward while you maintain a perpendicular alignment as you bend your spine and head backwards.
- Use your legs and arms to support your body weight and try to stay as relaxed as you can while performing this stretch.
- Hold this stretch for 20 to 30 seconds or for 5 breaths.
- When you are returning to the starting position make sure you do it as slow as you can.
- Repeat this yoga exercise 4 to 5 times daily to get the most benefit from it.